Where Does it All Go? ~ Happy at Home

Friday 8 May 2009

Where Does it All Go?

When I gave up my Dilbert cubicle four years ago I thought I would have loads of time.

What a shock to find out that doesn't seem to be the case and now I wonder how I ever had time to fit in any work at all!

It is so true that work expands to fill the time available (Parkinson's law?). No sooner have I had my morning coffee than it is time to pick up the kids from school, sweep the dust under the carpet and make dinner for poor hubbie (who is thankfully, despite the credit crunch, still doing a Dilbert)

So it was not the evil JOB taking up my time after all - it was ME (Yikes!) to blame.

Still I am happier now than I was then, less stressed (though poorer financially), things do get done and I no longer have to dread Mondays...more soon

No comments:

Post a Comment