Actually I think I know ~ Happy at Home

Wednesday 13 May 2009

Actually I think I know

Actually I think I know where all my time goes - it goes on chores!

Just an example today.

It's a lovely day. I go outside into the back garden to sit with my coffee for a break from my work on the PC. On the way I notice there's enough white washing to do a load of laundry. Then I get outside and I see the cracks between the patio stones are besieged by weeds so I get out the little knife tool thing I use for that. By the time I've done that my coffee is cold!

I make myself a new cup and settle myself down on the garden chair - mmmh bliss - and then I look across at the other recliner and notice the cushions are getting a bit grubby. Should I wash them or buy new ones? So I spend a bit of time as soon as I come in finding out about patio cushions.

So I have done quite a lot as you see but it's nothing that I had especially planned. I seem to drift from chore to chore - it all gets done - laundry gets washed, gardens get weeded and patio cushions get bought - but I'm not following what I had planned for my day.

Gotta get better at that!

No comments:

Post a Comment